SLOC in Squeak History

michael.cole at nimiq.net michael.cole at nimiq.net
Tue May 11 00:29:15 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I have been looking at software evolution and the diffusion of Squeak
into the world. Like other large free and open source software projects,
Squeak appears to violate the 'laws' of software evolution re: growth in
code. I'd like to compare apples to apples, however, and the traditional
apple variety is SLOC (software lines of code).

So, I want to write a method that will count the SLOC in each version of
squeak. My question is what object am I seeking to enumerate? It doesn't
seem to be Message.

TIA,

Michael Cole