SM fixes etc

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Thu May 13 10:43:52 UTC 2004

Hi!

I am a bit "choked" at the moment, Bluefish has a 5 year anniversary
today (yay!) and a party with 70 guests later tonigh. Anyway, I will
take charge of the new releases of SM and the package loader during the
weekend. As many of us are aware there are a bunch of fixes pending etc.

I will gather up anything I find in BFAV, so if your stuff is in there I
will look at it. Otherwise, it is a good time to do a FIX/BUG report,
for easy filtering include "SM" in the subject.

regards, Göran