Squeak Morphic

Daria Spescha daria.spescha at id.unibe.ch
Mon May 17 13:20:14 UTC 2004

Hello!

I'm sorry I have again two beginner's questions.
First, I want to generate a flap similar to the flap "Connectors" from
the connectors package. Can somebody tell me where I can find the source
code for this (including the source code for making the buttons for
generating the connectors and other elements)?
Second, I want to add some Morphs to a ScrollPane such that the Morph is
not visible and the ScrollPane becomes scrollabe if the Morph is outside
the (at the moment) visible range of the ScrollPane. How can I do this?

Thanks
Daria