winCVS help needed

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Tue May 18 09:11:11 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 18 May 2004 05:57 am, Tim Rowledge wrote:
> Does anyone use winCVS?
>
> I've wasted most of today trying to get the ^%&$%$^$" junk to actually
> do anything. I'd like to think that it is supposed to be able to
> checkout and commit to sourceforge - after all it's actually hosted
> there.

My remembrance of WinCVS was a rather buggy interface.  Nevertheless, I have
used it somewhat.  I can try to field your questions.  What are you having
trouble with in particular?  (Someone mentioned using using Cygwin/CVS, I
agree -- a few Unixy command line tricks piped to a 'cvs ci' and voila --> an
entire tree checked in.)

--
Jason Rogers

"Where there is no vision, the people perish..."
    Proverbs 29:18