Squeak Morphic

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Tue May 18 13:30:01 UTC 2004

Hi Daria,
    You can find the methods you are looking for at the class side of the
Flaps class. Look for the ' *connectors-predefined flaps ' category.

    About your ScrollPane question, try the following code on a workspace:

| s |
s _ ScrollPane new.
y _ 0.
4 timesRepeat:
 [s scroller addMorph: (BorderedMorph new position: 0 at y).
 y _ y + 50].
s scroller color: Color white.
 extent: 100 at 100;
 openInWorld

So as you see the contents of a ScrollPane are placed in its scroller
submorph.

Regards,
Hernan