Multi-parameter methods in eToy

bertrand.grieu bertrand.grieu at laposte.net
Wed May 19 14:45:41 UTC 2004

Hi.

I'm working to make eToy work with Wonderland actors. I know
where to put the vocabulary (Vocabulary
class>>newWonderlandVocabulary) and how to make ONE-parameter
method available, for example :
   (turnBy: unused ((angle Number)) none (motion) 'Turns the
object by the specified number of degrees' unused)

I've tried (unsuccessfully) to use methods with more than one
parameter but I've never achieved to make it work. For example
I'd like to have 'turn: aDirection turns: aLength' available
in eToy...  Has anyone ever made such an exploit ? ;)

Thanks, Bertrand.