[Q] Text style in Class comments

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Fri May 21 16:35:59 UTC 2004

"Martin Drautzburg" <martin.drautzburg at web.de> asked
> squeak 3.7beta
>
> Is there are way to change the font/size/emphasis in Class comments to
> make them look nicer and more structured. I remember I used to do this
> but either forgot or it no longer works in 3.7. Could also be a
> problem of "shout".

Selection of text style works like in a workspace:
Alt + 6 brings up a menu
Alt + 7 is for bold
alt + 8 is for italics
alt + 9 is for dense
alt+0 removes all styles, but not text color.

alt +1 to alt+5  should select the font size, but for the morphic
environment that is seemingly broken in 3.7 beta #5905. (selection
of the font size works in MVC)

At May 07 Yoshiki Oshima wrote (in a mail with
subject: [ENH] Underline and Struck out for TrueType)
that handling of multiple text attributes is broken in 3.7b.

I still had no time to look into that problem - it is not an
entirely easy thing.

As a workaround, you may consider the possibility to
beautify the comment in an MVC project.
I will try to look into the problem during the weekend.

Greetings,
Boris