[FIX][BUG] ExceptionTester>>simpleOuterTest fails ( fix for #resumeUnchecked attached, plus addition SUnit test )

lewis at mail.msen.com lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun May 23 15:12:51 UTC 2004

The SUnit test for Exception>>outer fails.

This change set provides a fix for Exception>>resumeUnchecked: that
corrects the problem.

An additional test case is added for #testDoubleOuter that describes
expected behavior for a two-level nested outer exception.

All ExceptionsTests are now green.

Notes for reviewers:

1) I am not an expert on exceptions. This is a simple fix to one method,
and it produces the right results, but it needs a good review by someone
who would understand any possible side effects.

2) The #testDoubleOuter test is new. It describes my understanding of
how a doubly-nested outer exception should work, but please look at it
carefully to make sure I've got it right.

Dave