3.7 Full: Developers or Media users?

Frank Mueller frank at mweb.de
Tue May 25 17:23:18 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm not a fan of the multimedia capabilities of squeak and I don't need
the toys, but I love it as a development platform for my web based
application. So I would prefer an image with all those goodies like
refactoring, unit testing, code completion, comanche, seaside etc but
without the toys.

mue

--
**