3.7 release in "a very few weeks" ???

Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM
Fri May 28 13:34:33 UTC 2004

Hi Tim,

I do hope that the "3.7 Full Assembler" package on SM is going to be
cleaned up some before any official 3.7 release.  It would be nice if it
finished up leaving the default project in a state that looks like earlier
releases (i.e. with the 'Welcom to Squeak' and 'Readme' windows, 'Worlds
of Squeak' project, etc.).

                -Dean

Tim Rowledge <tim at sumeru.stanford.edu>
Sent by: squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
05/27/04 11:21 PM
Please respond to The general-purpose Squeak developers list

        To:     squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [BUG] Pathological LargePositiveInteger instance discovered in the
wild ( fix/workaround provided )

Stephan Rudlof <sr at evolgo.de> wrote:

> > Seconded - and the sooner the better since we're close to a release
>
> How close?
Hopefully a very few weeks.

> You could help me somewhat:
> I have just installed the newest VMMaker from SqueakMap: does the actual
> version work well?
> Is it best to use VMMaker with the sources from SF? I remember a trial
> to come away from SF...
> So: is SF the right place just now?
Right now, yes - get the latest from SF, the latest VMMaker37b4.sar and
in a 5905 (I haven't tested later yet) it should most definitely work.

Thanks for looking into this for us.

tim
Strange OpCodes: SCS: Spurious Cold Start