HTML Parsing & Scamper

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramiro at novamens.com
Mon May 31 18:04:11 UTC 2004

Hello there,
I have a copule of simple questions.
I am using the 3.7 beta image.

   1. I need to parse an html page.  I've seen some examples on the net
      using the method "HTMLParser parse:".  Hence, Iinstalled the
      package HTML-Parser on SqueakMap.  But I could not get it to work,
      particullarly I  believe that the method /parse/ is deprecated. I
      tryied using the method "parseDocumentFrom:" but I could  not get
      it to work either.  Can anyone send me a clue or a quick example
      of working code that parses a simple HTML page?
   2. I've also tryied installing Scamper, but was unable to us it as
      well.  Curiosely I get the error message "doesNotUnderstand:
      #parse".

Is there a newer related package I should install to get these
frameworks working ?
Thank you.

ramiro.

Ramiro Díaz Trepat