REMINDER: Harvesting Party Monday November 1st 16:00 GMT

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Nov 2 16:41:18 UTC 2004

Hi samuel

> I am still hoping that at some point you will change your mind, or
> that you will add new harvesters if more are needed.

But we cannot add them. People are harvesting or not. We just pay
attention
that when you harvest something we look at it and push into the
unstable stream.

I think that one the problem with the unstable stream is that its items
were not pushed fast enough
into the alpha image. Unstable is really for making sure that we can
make mistake.
Because you could then work in the alpha image.

Please continue to clean and review bug fixes because squeak needs that.
Stef