[TEST] UDPSocketTest

Jan B. Krejčí janbkrejci at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 09:41:15 UTC 2004

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 09:26:59 +0300, danil a. osipchuk
<danil-home at tsnet.ru> wrote:

> > Great work. From first touch I can say I invoked this testcase on
> > Win32 and it stuck at Socket>>sendUDPData:toHost:port: while eating
> > all of processor time. I will include UDP testcase into the clean-up
> > if everyone is okay with it. Regarding tests, maybe we should have
> > some switch, kind of "skipNetworkingTests", as they often may not work
> > on specific platform.
>
> If testcase stucks in TestUDPScoket>>testUDPSendAndReceive (you may look
> in process browser) - drop it, - i tried to pack alot in it and i'm not
> sure it is right (it is not test case in common sense definitly)
> But if other tests failing - huh, comments of wizards needed again :)
> Danil

Hi,

I've sent the very similar problem to this list few days ago, but
apparently the message got lost somehow. I have a problem calling
Socket>>sendUDPData:toHost:port under Windows XP professional
(primitive failed, I think), while the same code runs OK under linux.
Is there anybody willing to take a look at the problem and either
explain what I'm doing wrong or fix it?

TIA

--
.:jbk:.