World menu in new look

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Nov 6 21:03:27 UTC 2004

Am 06.11.2004 um 21:24 schrieb Bernhard Pieber:

> I really like the new look of 3.9alpha. However, so far I did not find
> fast way to the open menu. The fastest way I found was the following:
> 1. Right klick on world.
> 2. Left klick on old desktop menu....
> 3. Left klick on open.
>
> That's one klick more for the most common operation I use. Did I miss
> something?

This is a bug: there was a changeset in the unstable stream that reset
the
preference...

"Change Set:		eToyFriendly-dgd
Date:			25 September 2004
Author:			Diego Gomez Deck

"

Preferences disable: #eToyFriendly.

But the the re-shuffling of changesets with 3.9a, this has to be
re-added.
There is another cs that did set some preferences back to normal after
Diegos changes. i.e. it is not good to have the pretty-printing on by
default...

overall, i personally would like to see 3.8 finished before working on
3.9a

    Marcus