How to register code from SqueakSource to SqueakMap

Thomas Koenig tomkoenig at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 7 21:34:42 UTC 2004

I would like to register a (beta) version of BFAV.  I've an account on
SqueakSource, where I've put the code
http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/BFAV2/BFAV-tlk.182.mcz.  I've an account on
SqueakMap, where I need to enter a download url. For 2.12 this shows as:
http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/accountbyid/7d14beff-c6b5-40fe-b47b-
625d54519641/files/BFAV-tlk.165.mcz

I don't understand how to make the connection?  Am I supposed to copy
from SS to SM? If so how?  I tried inspecting: SMSqueakMap default
packageWithNameBeginning: 'BFAV' and exploring Map to see if the UUID
was there.

Smaller issues:
In SM I don't see how to set the compatible version as 3.9a?
I think that if I don't check the published check box the new release
will still show up as an option in SM?

Thanks for your help.
Tom