How to register code from SqueakSource to SqueakMap

Frank Caggiano frankcag at crystal-objects.com
Mon Nov 8 03:12:58 UTC 2004

On Nov 7, 2004, at 20:40, Thomas Koenig wrote:

> Frank, thanks.  This helps.  When I sign on to SqueakSource, go to
> Projects, select The Squeak community harvesting tool. Select Versions.
> Select BFAV-tlk.182 details download, click on SqueakMap Release,
> Enter
> BFAV as project, my initials and by password twice. I get:
> Internal Server Error
> Error: Invalid account
> -----------

Just to cover all bases, the initials and password you enter here are
your initals and password on SqueakMap nor SqueakSource (if they are
different of course).

Is your account on SqueakMap ok?  Can you directly log on to SqueakMap
using the initials and passwd you are entering when trying to create
the squeakmap release?  You have permission to edit the SqueakMap entry
for BFAV?

That about does me in for ideas. Anyone else, anyone, anyone .....

regards

Frank Caggiano
frank at crystal-objects dot com
http://www.crystal-objects.com

The best education for the best is the best education for all.
					Robert Maynard Hutchins