How to register code from SqueakSource to SqueakMap

Thomas Koenig tomkoenig at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 8 04:06:06 UTC 2004

Thanks. Making progress.  So, I was using my SS rather than SM password
on the last step.  Fixed that and SM appeared to work.
Now I go to SM and add as 2.30 (but don't checkpublish, since 2.12 is
still better for most folks) set version as 3.8a since a 3.9a option
isnt available.
I go into my 3.9a 6351 image and upgrade my SM map from the image.  I
don't see the release as a choice.  BFAV2 2.30 as option.
Suggestions