Squeak64 problems

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at cableone.net
Tue Nov 9 05:53:31 UTC 2004

Andreas Raab wrote:
> Jimmie -
>
>> Socket plugin is not available yet. But Ian said he would be doing it.
>> Hopefully we will see that before too long. I know it is a requisite
>> for doing anything on my server.
>

> I'm almost certain  he'd appreciate some help - so if the socket plugin
> is a priority for you why don't the two of you try to collaborate on it?
>
> Cheers,
>  - Andreas

I would love to.

But unfortunately I'm not even necessarily a good (proficient) Squeaker, let
alone C programming.
I know no C.

I love Squeak because I find it to be very enabling.  Even so, there is much
infrastructure that I don't understand.
So I am patently unqualified to help in this matter.

Sorry. :(

Jimmie