[BUG]ZipArchive(Object)>>error: ([closed] - server problem)

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Nov 9 12:48:43 UTC 2004

On Nov 9, 2004, at 1:33 PM, frippiat.j at kst.be wrote:

> I just tried to install GOODS 80 (r14) in Squeak 3.7.

Yes, for some reason my httpd process wasn't running, so the file you
were trying to install was in fact an error message from SqueakMap that
it couldn't connect to the server (Göran, maybe we can make that more
explicit?).

SqueakMap will now have cached that error message (!),  so you need to
force the download to happen again - expand GOODS in the package list,
bring up the context menu on version 80, and choose "force download
into cache".  You should then be able to install without difficulty.

Cheers,
Avi