A better Welcome Workspace

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Wed Nov 10 05:11:47 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 09 November 2004 1:34 am, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> For a while I'm having a kind of help system (See attached) , I could
> improve and send to approve.
> What about coping and adapting actual docs in swiki for "cards " ?
>
> >From Getting Started with Squeak , FAQ.
>
> I should send direct to you or another Squeaker for size limits in actual
> list.

I like your cookbook-style "recetas" format.

It seems like if there were a way to organize these recipies so that they
could be found (indexing is always the hard part!), we could share them and
refer to them at will.

I find that I'm always forgetting little things that took me some effort to
learn but that I don't use often (like calculus?).

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/