KomHttpServer Server Bug and Fix

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Nov 10 11:55:25 UTC 2004

Hi!

"Torsten Bergmann" <astares at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> serving files with WAKom worked in previous versions but it is
> not working in the new version registered on SqueakMap
> (KomHttpServer Version 7.0 -> KomHttpServer-gk.4.mcz)

I just posted 7.0.1 with this single fix. As a sidenote I just deployed
Homepage Builder with Squeak3.7 and this new KomHttpServer to a
customer. All seems to work well, so this at least exercises it quite a
bit.

I will publish these releases shortly if nothing more serious pops up.
Would of course be nice to get that other issue fixed too.

regards, Göran