Morph Explorer BROKEN

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Wed Nov 10 12:01:08 UTC 2004

om, I was trying to explore a morph yesterday and when I tried to
scroll up and down with the keyborad, hit a MNF.   The fix was trivial
though, go two functions up (well down) the call stack and instead of ^
self actionFor: aKey on: view, do: "^view actionFor: aKey" (or
something like that, I don't recall for certain... -- it looks like the
victim of an incompleted refactoring...)

What I was up to at the time was my usual mischief. I was trying to
figure out CommandShell and trying to figure out how I could redirect
it to /dev/vc/8. ;))))

But it looks like it's due for a MAJOR refactoring. =\