Seaside + Seaside Testing

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Thu Nov 11 15:20:11 UTC 2004

Rob Lally wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been playing with Seaside for a few days and I've been very, very
> impressed. Last night I pulled Seaside Testing from SqueakMap and
> started using it to write tests; again very impressed.
>
> Then I went to the config page and there was a link labeled 'test'
> next to the application. I pushed it and .. bang .. test results. A
> shiver ran down my spine.
>
> I don't know what to say other than 'Seaside + Seaside Testing
> rocks!!!!'.
>
> Avi, David, everyone else involved, thank you very much.
>

> Rob.

Thanks Rob.  Keep me posted on your experiences with SeasideTesting.  I
plan to make a new release over our Christmas break.  I have fixed
several bugs and added a few features.  I'm working on a "live history"
feature, suggested by Avi, in the web test runner so you can actually
interact with the test history pages.  Currently that is my only
remaining milestone for the next release but bug reports/feature
requests are welcomed.

David

--
C. David Shaffer