[ANN] wxSqueak update

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Fri Nov 12 11:11:48 UTC 2004

On Nov 12, 2004, at 5:07 AM, Rob Gayvert wrote:

> An update of my interface to wxWidgets is available at
>
>            http://homepage.mac.com/rgayvert/wxsqueak.html
>
> Below are some notes on what has changed in this version.

Great work.

> Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

In Mac OS X, any error will bring up a notifier window in Morphic and
then freeze the whole image.  This makes it a little difficult to work
with :).

Also, I don't suppose there's a way to disable that zooming boxes
effect that wxWidgets does when opening windows on the Mac OS?

Cheers,
Avi