[ANN] wxSqueak update

Rob Gayvert rtg at rochester.rr.com
Fri Nov 12 12:18:12 UTC 2004

Göran,

I haven't had a chance to look at Linux yet, but I'm hoping it
won't be hard. I you take a look at my (win32/macosx)-vm-changes,
and WxEvents.cpp, you'll see the only real issues so far have been
in the main event loop. Plus, the wx library needs one critical
patch in src\common\event.cpp (see wx-changes.txt).

.. Rob