[ENH] TestRunnerInForegroundPref-nk

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Nov 13 14:15:33 UTC 2004

ned at squeakland.org wrote:
> "Change Set:		TestRunnerInForegroundPref-nk
> Date:			2 November 2004
> Author:			Ned Konz
>
> Adds a Preference called #runTestsInBackground for controlling whether
> the TestRunner should run tests in the background.
Hi Ned,

Thanks for your goodie! I just played a little bit with it and I like
it. However, I will try to use it to get some experience. Some feedback:
- I realized that the tests get resorted when I click on one of them. I
could not easily see the reason behind that. (I have not looked at the
code yet.)
- I think I would prefer if the tests were not run before clicking on
the button.

Bernhard