boids

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Sat Nov 13 15:51:38 UTC 2004

Morten Andersen wrote:
> Did anyone create a boids based animation using squeak or croquet?
>
> I am considering using that to convince a group of biology students that
> IT is fun and useful.

You can use Kedama :
http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/squeak/kedama/kedama.html

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##