BFAV and Mantis Statistics

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Nov 13 20:45:38 UTC 2004

BFAV:

Open Bugs: 89

enh/fixes:

Unreviewed: 28
Reviewed: 124
approved: 0

MANTIS:

squeak: 57 (new: 41, feedback 2, assigned 10, resolved 4)
squeak packages: 32 (new: 32)

BFAV contains lots of old stuff, I think we should do, as a first step:

  -> close all submissions that did not have any review newer than 6
Month.
      If a fix/enh is not touched for half a year, it's clear that it is
not important.

  -> close all submissions that have problems (e.g. conflicts with newer
changes) in the
       following case: Someone reviewed, found the problem and sent a
comment
       (e.g. "conflicts", "needs changeset"). Now there is no reaction
of the author for 3 months.
      These should be closed, as the change is not even important for
the author.

   -> close bug-reports older then 1 year, ask the author to re-check
with newest version and
        re-report in mantis if needed.

   Marcus