Pointers for on-line multi-user stuff.

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 18:03:25 UTC 2004

> OK, so how about a pointer to classes? I see something called "Ma client
> server". Which is apparently a requirement for Magma, although Magma
> requires an older version of Ma...<sigh>

Ma client server is a non-HTTP framework for doing client-server programs, you
define your own protocol.  It is not specifically targeted to web-apps,
therefore you might be better served by one that is.

Just an fyi, you should be able to use the latest version of Ma client server
with the latest version of Magma.  I'm not sure what you meant by "Magma
requires an older version of Ma..."

 - Chris