Fwd: Zooming User Interface

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 13:22:50 UTC 2004

Okay, what is commonly referred to as a Zooming User Interface, like
the cool example at http://humane.sourceforge.net/the/zoom.html or
Pad++ or Piccolo below, is not what I have in mind.  What I am thinking
of is like the FishEyeMenu at the second link below.  I am trying to
build a simple demo in Squeak, but it will probably take me a few days