OldSocket backward compatibility considered harmful

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Wed Nov 17 23:36:03 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 17 November 2004 1:45 am, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> > But generally: We have tried (for months) to find knowledgabe people
> > who would be
> > responsible for certain parts of the image (e.g. networking, eToys,
> > Morphic) who look at the
> > changes that are submitted.
> >
> > Nobody has stepped forward to do that...
> >
> >         Marcus
>
> Well, a few did stepped forward, but I totally stalled on TFNR etc.

Several of us who might have been able and willing to do this (myself
included) have been busy dealing with both Morphic and Etoys doing the
Squeakland release and then Alan's demo changes for his presentations at
OOPSLA.

Now that those are over, we can get back to harvesting.

I would be willing to look at the changes for Morphic and/or Etoys, being
reasonably familiar with both.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/