The OSProcess Plugin can't build for Win32

Joshua Scholar jscholar at access4less.net
Thu Nov 18 16:33:32 UTC 2004

primitiveCreatePipe and primitiveCreatePipeWithSessionIdentifier methods of Win32OSProcessPlugin both call createPipeForReaderwriter which is defined for the UnixOSProcessPlugin but not the Win32OSProcessPlugin.

I suspect that it isn't safe to just copy the method over either because I think the Win32 version uses Windows specific calls not posix emulation.

Another problem I noticed is that it also (I don't know how he got that in) has the lines:
#include "FilePlugin.h"
#include "SocketPlugin.h"

I had to copy the .h files by hand to get it to compile (if not link).

Joshua Scholar