Squeak + WindowsCE 4.2 for x86

Matthew S. Hamrick matthew.hamrick at gibson.com
Thu Nov 18 18:02:49 UTC 2004

Hey Everyone...
	We've been working on a WindowsCE/ARM based product for the last year
or so, and I was happy to find a WinCE port of Squeak for the platform.
We gradually got addicted writing our tests in Squeak / SUnit. But
now... horrors... we've decided we're going to use an x86 platform for
a follow-on product. Much of the functionality of the two products is
going to be identical, so I'm hoping to run our Squeak testing
environment on our CEPC development platform. So... I'm looking to
spend some time over the next week attempting to port the VM to WinCE
4.2 for x86. But before I did so, I figured I would send out a note
asking if anyone else has attempted such a thing. (Please note that I'm
well aware of the ARM based WinCE ports, but I need an X86 CEPC based
WinCE port.)

/etc
Matt H.
--
Matthew S. Hamrick • Manager, Software Architecture
matthew.hamrick at gibson.com
709 G. Street NW, Suite 400 • Washington, DC • 20001
+1.202.204.0780 (o) • +1.650.283.0344 (c) • +1.615.884.2281 (f)