Does anybody thought about having ...

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Thu Nov 18 22:49:13 UTC 2004

Oops. I didn't answer this one question well-enough:

On Nov 18, 2004, at 2:37 PM, Brian Rice wrote:

> On Nov 18, 2004, at 2:17 PM, stéphane ducasse wrote:
>> Do you take advantage of traits in your library?

I already stated that we had multiple inheritance, but it is not at the
level of the SCG work simply because we couldn't do it. The transition
to SCG-style semantics is new (so new it's not in a numbered release
yet), and so the library refactoring and full requires/provides
annotations have not been completed. We will likely borrow ideas from
the SCG's published code just to speed up the process, although it will
not likely turn out the same for many reasons.

--
Brian T. Rice
LOGOS Research and Development