WriteBarrier writes the generated subclass into GOODS

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Sun Nov 21 14:17:09 UTC 2004

It seems that I have an instance of a subclass that WriteBarrier generated
in my GOODS database. When I try to inspect the collection holding that
instances (PPGuardian), I get an error that says "Error: Could not find
class for PPGuardian with write barrier". Tracing through, the
KKClassRecord instance's name ivar is indeed set to "PPGuardian with write
barrier". Does anyone what happened? Thanks.

--
Regards
HweeBoon