[UPDATES] 3.8 gamma and 1 update

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Nov 24 16:23:09 UTC 2004

Michael Rueger <michael at squeakland.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> 3.8 has now been moved to gamma and one more fix.
>
> If there are fixes out there that are still missing or urgent bugs that
> you think should be fixed before final, now is the time to speak up.
Don't forget the image side change related to bug 209 object become:
itself. Hmm, looks like we forgot to attach the file... reopen....
attach, note, re-resolve...

Ok there should be a suitable file. It adds a single line to the
post-prim failure code to check for the possibility of self become:
self type problems. It would be utterly benign on an older vm and
helpful on a newer (3.8 or later) one since the vm side ofthe fix is
accepted for the upcoming VMMaker3.8a1

tim
Useful random insult:- One too many lights out in his Christmas tree.