spontaneous menu change

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 25 04:10:39 UTC 2004

There is something preventing the menu from working, that is probably not a
feature:

When your Caps Lock is "on", the Left-Button click no longer works - nothing
is "clickable" .. in fact clicking on a menu item exhibits itself as mere
change in the display (small image attached), but no action.

Not sure this has anything to do with what you are experiencing,

Milan