[UPDATES] 3.8 gamma and 1 update

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Nov 25 08:27:54 UTC 2004

Am 24.11.2004 um 17:57 schrieb Ned Konz:

> On Wednesday 24 November 2004 5:38 am, Michael Rueger wrote:
>> 3.8 has now been moved to gamma and one more fix.
>>
>> If there are fixes out there that are still missing or urgent bugs
>> that
>> you think should be fixed before final, now is the time to speak up.
>
> Have you harvested the fixes from Mantis? I and others have attached
> fixes to
> bug reports.

Yes, all that were in a shape that we could add are added (either to
3.8 or 3.9(enh)).

So there are some that I personally don't feel I can say if they are
good or not (mostly
morphic things).

And then there are some that have conflicts with other updates (hint to
authors: I is
around a hundred times faster if the author fixes that instead of
somebody else).

> Specifically, there's the selection fix that I posted recently and was
> supposedly picked up as update 6474. But I didn't see that when I
> updated my
> 3.8b image. It appears to be in the 3.9alpha stream, though.
>
> So I'd suggest adding 6472StringMorphEditorSelectionFix-nk.cs to the
> 3.8
> stream.

Ok

> And there are still bugs marked "major" and "crash" that haven't been
> resolved
> yet.

Would be nice, but on the other hand they don't look like showstoppers
to me.

    Marcus