[Newbie] Help needed to put an initial release on sm

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 21:51:17 UTC 2004

Hi. I am trying to put a PlayWithMe release for
CurvierCurves on Squeakmap.
I've uploaded the project.
I filled in the initial page entry.
There seemed to be no way to indicate the uploaded
file on the first pass.

Having submitted that I found edit release.
This allowed me to indicate the uploaded file.
I filled in all the bold required fields.
Pressed "Save as new release" and got For my troubles
only the error message:

Internal Server Error
Error: At least one digit expected here

Comanche/6.2 (unix) Server at 62.4.94.149 Port 8080

How do I tell which field this is a message from?

What number does it want and how can I give it to
them?

There is one strangeness.

At the top there is a "Select release:" field.
The drop down menu entrys for this field has no items.
Pressing the select button to the left of the drop
down menu gets me the same error message At least one
number etc etc.

Any help would be appreciated. I've tried several
variations of thing that might/should work and gotten
the same frustrating resutls.

Thanks for your help. --Jerome Peace

.