Bug tracking

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Sun Nov 28 00:59:36 UTC 2004

On Nov 26, 2004, at 11:41 AM, Michael Rueger wrote:

> we just moved the bug tracker (bugs.impara.de) to a new server/IP
> address.
> While the domain change is propagating through the DNS we have
> established a forwarding proxy.
>
> We also moved to the newest Mantis version, so a few things look a
> little different. The new version also suports web services, for those
> of you who would like to integrate bug tracking directly into
> Squeak/Croquet.
>
> Let me know if there are any problems!

It looks like the toplevel page http://bugs.impara.de no longer works.
Although the login page http://bugs.impara.de/login_page.php does work,
and everything else seems to work.  But the swiki is still pointing to
http://bugs.impara.de, and it'd also be nice if that worked since it's
shorter & easier to remember. :-)  (do we just have to wait for the
domain change to propagate?)

Otherwise, the latest version of Mantis is looking good.

- Doug