[ANN] eCompletion - code completion inspired by eclipse

Ruben Bakker ruben_bakker at mac.com
Sun Nov 28 21:33:48 UTC 2004

Stef, Thanks for your feedback.

The instance variable types are only detected in the Debugger, as a
context is provided. In the case of Browser, Workspace etc. only "type
suggesting" names do the job. But for instance variables this is not
something people use.

I planed to add the guessing of instance variables types for the next
version in the following way: Analyze the initialize method with the
RBParser. You see a solution in analyzing the bytecode, is this what
is working in Dolphin Completion?

If you pass some pointers, I would very happy to try it out and
eventually integrate it in eCompletion.

Ruben