[BUG?] KomServices and KomHttpServer are wrongly packaged

Masashi Umezawa umejava at mars.dti.ne.jp
Mon Nov 29 14:40:16 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've found that current KomServises package on SM (version 1.1) does not run standalone.
It lacks a few methods that were originally included in old KomServices.

Where are the methods? They are now in KomHttpServer package.
But I think they should be in "KomServises" package, because they are unrelated to HTTP server.

As you know, KomServices itself has nice TcpListener class. It depends on those lost methods.
TcpListener can be used for building "generic" TCP servers (NOT HTTP server only).
Actually, RMT, SeeThroughTalk, NetMorph, and OperaORB are using TcpListener.

So, please, please, repackage them...
I've attached the lost methods as changeSet.

Best regards,
---
[:masashi | ^umezawa]