ODBC connection

Welch, Ronald P (US SSA) ronald.p.welch at baesystems.com
Mon Nov 29 19:04:48 UTC 2004

Yep, I have tried Tantalus. It is good, but I see it as
a more "conventional" approach to object relational
mapping. I like the approach Avi and company took with
ROE, namely modeling the relational algebra itself rather
than attempting to abstract it away.

Having said that, we are up to our eyeballs around
here in Oracle databases but Postgress is pretty rare,
hence my question. It is not a big deal though. I was
just wondering if anyone had played around with
Oracle and ROE.

mailto:Ronald.P.Welch at baesystems.com                Phone:(607)770-3701
BAE SYSTEMS Controls            600 Main St Johnson City, NY 13790-1888