Squeak PC

aaron reichow areichow at d.umn.edu
Fri Oct 1 15:46:41 UTC 2004

Don't get me wrong- it looks like fun, but wouldn't a display with that
low of res- 230 x 173- be a bit hard to use?  And as some folks know, I'm
a guy who uses all sorts of low res devices with Squeak, even down to
160x160... And I can't imagine that 230 x 173 would be much more than a
pain in the butt.

But fun to have display glasses! :)

Regards,
Aaron Reichow