BFAV cannot download emails

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Mon Oct 4 17:50:01 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Marcus" == Marcus Denker <denker at iam.unibe.ch> writes:

Marcus> We published a faulty update 6281Zip-extract-folder. This has
Marcus> now been removed from the unstable stream. So you need to
Marcus> re-update a 3.8a-unstable with an update number smaller than
Marcus> 6281 to get a working version.

Marcus,

could you please add a new update which *reverts* the previous one?
The update stream should not be modified afterwards except if a change
broke the ability to update itself.

As far as I am concerned, I have tons of things in my image and I
cannot revert to a previous update number as easily, and I suspect I'm
not the only one.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam