BFAV cannot download emails

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Oct 5 06:50:04 UTC 2004

hi guys

I see the two faces of the problem. I work with unstable too but I save
often and I have several images
and I save my code on SqueakSource regularly too ;)

We should find the right way of doing things.

- First people responsible of the next version :) should start to move
items in the stable stream.

- Second let me know what is the best for you for this particular fix.

- Third I think that this is difficult to have solution that works in
all cases. So in general this would be easier not to be cumulative
because this implies and order in changes that can be a pain to fix
(believe in KCP this is nearly
always the case and quite painful).

We need user of 3.8 unstable and I know that this is  difficult.

Stef