vm: problem with unix build process

Martin Kuball MartinKuball at web.de
Tue Oct 5 10:07:50 UTC 2004

I finally solved my issue with utf8 locale and not beeing able to use
multibyte characters. I tweaked some methods in sqUnixX11.c and added
a new flag to set the encoding for the key events.

Now I wonder if and how I can put this into the repository. Is there
an official way as with the changes to the image?

Martin