Is there any Sqlite3 wrapper for Squeak3.7?

j g jimg1968 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Oct 6 00:10:57 UTC 2004

hi,
I've been using Sqlite wrapper 1.6 package from Avi and I love it.
Now Sqlite3 is stable and it comsumes less disk storage since it will save numbers in binary. Several other improvements are made, too.

Not knowing how to deal with native calls I find it uneasy for me to understand how the previous wrapper works and not to say updating it.
Is there any new wrappers available? Thank you in advance for any help.

http://mail.yahoo.com