Update stream -> MC (was: Re: About a working group on CS->MC)

danielv at tx.technion.ac.il danielv at tx.technion.ac.il
Sun Oct 3 21:34:53 UTC 2004

Hi Stef.

I agree. I've only now gotten around to actually trying UnstableSqueak,
and after playing with it a bit I'll have more ideas on how far off we
still are. Unless Avi objects or prefers to do it  himself (being the
expert), I'll probably create during the weekend an initial page on the
Wiki describing the goals, current status, problems.

Daniel