SqueakMap down?

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 11:30:45 UTC 2004

Hi Ben,

I also am getting problems with SqueakMap.  I cannot load Package
Loader on a clean 3.7 image.  I get an error as well and if you follow
the walkback you find a URL that Package Loader is trying, as follows:
 http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/loadgz?mapversion=2.0&checkpoint=1184

This URL, if tried in any old web browser, also shows the problem more
directly.  Does anyone have any thoughts as to what is going on?  I
really need to get some clean 3.7 images setup today.

Regards,

John

--
Three failures denote uncommon strength. A weakling has not enough
grit to fail thrice. -- Minna Thomas Antrim